A small donation can change a life…
- To provide addiction treatment and recovery housing for a friend.
- To provide groceries at a sober living house for a sister.
- To support a transitional employment program to gain employment and life skills for a brother.
- To supply recovery support programs that promote health and wellness
for a father.
- To assist in transportation to court to help regain custody of a child
for a mother.
- To help bring families back together again.
More than a donation, your support can change peoples lives. Hear some of their stories.
Jack is a proud Hansen Foundation housing alumni. He learned valuable job skills that carried him to a successful trade position that he has today.
J.T. received a scholarship for treatment and sober living from The Matthew Bee Memorial Fund. Today, J.T. is thriving with a successful career, a wife and a young son.
Shirley didn’t know anything about sober living before she lost her job in NYC. The Hansen Foundation helped show her just how important the recovery community can be.
Sam’s life changed the day she reached out to Jennifer Hansen for help. Through the help of The Hansen Foundation, Sam now has a young family and a successful career helping others.
Through the help of The Hansen Foundation, Nina was able to get her kids back. Today, she sees them regularly and is working on gaining custody.
Carlos couldn’t keep a job due to his addiction to alcohol. The Hansen Foundation helped him learn valuable skills for success through our Solid Roots Employment Program at Enlightened Farm.