The Hansen Foundation along with its sister organizations Enlightened Solutions Detox and Enlightened Solutions (Substance Use Treatment Center) has provided $4,909,978 in donated services and scholarships for detox, treatment and recovery housing in 2019 and 2020:
- Enlightened Solutions Detox: $151,000 for $627,405 of services to 151 individuals
- Enlightened Solutions Partial Care Substance Use Treatment: $1,128,250 for $2,389,103 of services to 90 individuals
- Enlightened Solutions Intensive and Standard Outpatient Programs: $219,757 for $1,692,470 of services to 37 individuals
- The Hansen Foundation Recovery Residence: $407,258.21 of direct scholarships to 400 individuals
- The Matthew Bee Memorial Fund has partnered with us and to date raised more than $300,000 providing life changing treatment, sober living and resources services for upwards of 175 people suffering from the disease of Substance Use Disorder (SUD). To learn more about The Matthew Bee Memorial Fund (MJBMF) CLICK HERE
Many of these individuals do not have access to any monetary resources…. no savings, few personal belongings and no appropriate clothing for employment. Most of these individuals do not have access to transportation or the financial means to secure it.