Support #RealChange Today!! Help us by signing our petition! Click the image below
- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra: Guided Meditation | Tuesday Nights | Enlightened Cafe
November 27, 2018 @ 5:45 pm - 6:45 pmFree
Yoga Nidra is a guided meditation where the body & mind enters a stage between sleep and consciousness – this type of meditation brings upon deep healing and self-exploration as well as preparing you for a well rested night. It is said that one hour of Yoga Nidra is equivalent to a few hours of sleep. Let your body, mind and spirit catch up to your feet, invest in rest & #Beenlightened
*This is a donation-based class and our volunteers appreciate anything you can offer!
This class has a ten dollar suggested donation, on the other hand, we will not turn anyone away should they not be able to make the donation. Our volunteer facilitators receive the donations. The facilitator then splits a portion of the donations with the Hansen Foundation. Our mission is to aid people struggling with substance abuse in finding safe housing and embracing recovery.
Some things to note…
- Enlightened Cafe does have yoga mats, bolsters, blocks and blankets. If you own your own equipment, feel free to bring that with you for use.
- To keep an atmosphere of enlightenment and healing, please remove shoes at the door and place them in the shoe cubby.
- On the rack containing the yoga mats, there is a bottle of cleaner. Please be mindful of hygiene and wipe down the yoga mats before and after each use.
- Please leave our community room the way it was when you arrived.
- Furthermore, avoid bringing drinks and food into the community room.
- Please avoid stretching beyond your limitation, listen to your body…
- If there are any questions or concern, do not hesitate to address them with Enlightened Cafe staff.
- Most importantly, 💫 BE ENLIGHTENED 💫