Support #RealChange Today!! Help us by signing our petition! Click the image below
- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Children’s Yoga | 6-weeks | Enlightened Cafe
January 5 @ 10:15 am - 11:00 am
The Social Yogini in affiliation with Faces 4 Autism will provide children’s yoga for 6 weeks for children with special needs using music, stories, meditation and breathing exercises to help children self regulate their emotions and reduce anxiety and stress.
This is a donation-based class!!
This class has a ten dollar suggested donation, on the other hand, we will not turn anyone away should they not be able to make the donation. Our volunteer facilitators receive the donations. The facilitator then splits a portion of the donations with the Hansen Foundation. Our mission is to aid people struggling with substance abuse in finding safe housing and embracing recovery.
Some things to note…
- Enlightened Cafe does have yoga mats, bolsters, blocks and blankets. If you own your own equipment, feel free to bring that with you for use.
- Please take notice of the binder in the yoga room containing the liability waivers and fill one out before each class.
- To keep an atmosphere of enlightenment and healing, please remove shoes at the door and place them in the shoe cubby.
- On the rack containing the yoga mats, there is a bottle of cleaner. Please be mindful of hygiene and wipe down the yoga mats before and after each use.
- Please leave our community room the way it was when you arrived.
- Furthermore, avoid bringing drinks and food into the community room.
- Please avoid stretching beyond your limitation, listen to your body…
- If there are any questions or concern, do not hesitate to address them with Enlightened Cafe staff.
- Most importantly, 💫 BE ENLIGHTENED 💫