While at Serenity Estates, the structured program is as follows:
- Partial Care program at one of the local treatment centers from 8 am – 4 pm
- Gym membership to attend 4 days a week
- Assist with preparation of organic meals
- Attend local 12-step meetings with our experienced Recovery Support Specialists
- 24/7 supervision and transportation is provided
- No cell phones are permitted, residents may use the house phone and computer
We feel it is important to become connected to the recovering community at this early stage in one’s recovery, so we strongly encourage obtaining a sponsor. To strengthen that relationship, we allow residents to attend meetings with their sponsor (with pre-approval).
- 24/7 Experienced Recovery Support
- Healthy Organic Meals
- Flat Screen TVs
- Linens, Towels, Beach Chairs Supplied
Donating to The Hansen Foundation is Quick, Easy & Secure.
The Hansen Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
“The Serenity House empowers people with healthy relationships and strong coping skills in order to live full and happy lives in recovery.”
– Serenity House Alumna
You can make a memorial donation to The Hansen Foundation in memory of your loved one. We’ll even send your honoree’s family an acknowledgement of your gift.